Once the self declaration form is submitted the PDF is generated for signing. In order to add information, the client needs to fill out the form again.
Articles in this section
- I want to change the text on the invitation emails
- I need to correct an error in a signed Self Declaration Form
- I need to update a finalized customer
- I have a client that is represented in two companies. Do I need to send out two ID controls?
- User access in the AML portal
- I experience problems in the signing process
- I am having trouble with filling out self declaration form
- My document contains incorrect information, or I need to supplement with information afterwards
- The data for a company is lacking information that is visible in other registries, why is that?
- My client has filled in or signed the self declaration form through the AML portal, but the status is not updated, what do I do?