Once the self declaration form is submitted the PDF is generated for signing. In order to add information, the client needs to fill out the form again.
Articles in this section
- User access in the AML portal
- I experience problems in the signing process
- I am having trouble with filling out self declaration form
- My document contains incorrect information, or I need to supplement with information afterwards
- The data for a company is lacking information that is visible in other registries, why is that?
- My client has filled in or signed the self declaration form through the AML portal, but the status is not updated, what do I do?
- My client reports that the data from the lookup is not updated, why is this?
- What lookup is the data from the portal coming from?
- I need to reset the self declaration form in the AML portal.
- My client does not receive email to fill out the self declaration form or the ID-control. What should I do?