If you have entered the wrong information or you want to change the information you have entered in the self declaration form, please let your contact person for the form know and they will need to reset the form and send it again for you to fill out.
Articles in this section
- User access in the AML portal
- I experience problems in the signing process
- I am having trouble with filling out self declaration form
- My document contains incorrect information, or I need to supplement with information afterwards
- The data for a company is lacking information that is visible in other registries, why is that?
- My client has filled in or signed the self declaration form through the AML portal, but the status is not updated, what do I do?
- My client reports that the data from the lookup is not updated, why is this?
- What lookup is the data from the portal coming from?
- I need to reset the self declaration form in the AML portal.
- My client does not receive email to fill out the self declaration form or the ID-control. What should I do?