If you have entered the wrong information or you want to change the information you have entered in the self declaration form, please let your contact person for the form know and they will need to reset the form and send it again for you to fill out.
Articles in this section
- I need to carry out an ID control, but my customer does not have a BankID
- I am trying to merge two duplicate persons but the AML-portal won't let me
- I want to change the text on the invitation emails
- I need to correct an error in a filled or signed Self Declaration Form
- I need to update a finalized customer
- I have a client that is represented in two companies. Do I need to send out two ID controls?
- User access in the AML portal
- I experience problems in the signing process
- I am having trouble with filling out self declaration form
- My document contains incorrect information, or I need to supplement with information afterwards