When a sender creates an envelope, they have the options to set an expiration date. If that expiration date passes, the envelope can no longer be signed.
Articles in this section
- (NO) Er elektronisk signering rettsgyldig ?
- Why can't I download the signed document, as a silent party?
- What type of PDFs are supported?
- Where can I find my envelope ID?
- Login fails with "iat is in the future". What can I do?
- How to solve problems with receiving an SMS?
- Why can't I view my PDF?
- BankID error: BID-18a8d (PDF file size limit)
- Are password protected PDF's supported?
- Can a recipient be deleted from an envelope?